We have an amazing team of volunteers at Sight Support Worthing but are always looking to welcome new people to our team.
Do you have some spare time once in a while, or even on a regular basis?
Would you like to meet new people and share your interests, skills or hobbies?
Would you like to get out and about more? Or just share a quiet coffee while reading the paper?
Perhaps you’d like to build experience for your CV?
There are lots of ways you can get involved:
● Help to organise and deliver our events, whether that’s our one-off special events or our weekly regular activities.
● Assist members on and off the mini-bus, and generally help members when they visit the centre. Tea-makers are always welcome!
● Donate an hour of your time to provide an activity. Perhaps you’re a keen chess player? Maybe you can teach a yoga session? Or how about sharing your cha-cha with a willing audience?
● Accompany members on day trips and outings. We love to visit the theatre, get out for bracing walks, or pile onto the minibus for tea and cakes somewhere nice.
● Drive our various modes of transport, whether that’s our mini bus, car or rather special Triobike.
● Offering your professional expertise. Whether you’re a fundraiser, counsellor, legal expert, decorator, medical professional or clown, we’d welcome your professional help.